Sunday, 27 November 2011

IMPORTANT!!!

HELLO BEAUTY AND HANDSOME! :]

TODAY i want to make an announcement .
I, AS THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG WANT TO ANNOUNCE THAT
STARTING TODAY, 28 NOVEMBER 2011
THIS BLOG WILL AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE NAME AND RULES.
huh! since when this blog have own rules?? :P
So, since my task have done with this blog. Semester 1 is over.
I want to take the opportunity to continue writing but just focus on one topic.
"MY GIRLFRIENDS"
i love my girlfriends very much! eyt! not the meaning of  'girlfriend' to boys laa.
my girlfriends is my besties ; EJAT + ZIERA
but i'll also include about my others girlfriends. 
KIENAH-IEKA-YANA-TWIN-FEEZA-ALYAA and many more.
the special here, this blog will also be conduct by EJAT and ZIERA. 
But me, ejat and ziera! No m0re!
SHARING IS CARING. CARING IS LOVING.


WINK: and lastly, the most important is... we are not writing in fully english. goodnight :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment