Thursday, 19 January 2012

♥ IBU ♥

ASSALAMUALAIKUM 
hello friends :]

Just a short enty.
 Just wanna post about my lovely girlfriend. 
She is my beloved IBU. Okeyh.
 When my entry is regarding about someone, 
that's means that I really miss that person. 
So, do need to mention. 
I REALLY MISS MY IBU SO DAMN MUCH!!!

with my lovely IBU :)

I dunnow what happen to me today but
 I've called my mother in the afternoon.
Just wanna say that i want to eat nasi lemak. apptb~
then ibu said with her big laugh,
 "okeyh sayang. sabtu ni ibu masakkan ea. "
YEAHHHAHHHHHHH!!!!
yep! whenever I tell my mom that I want to eat something,
then she will cook for me. It's easy as ABC and 123!
My mom is a very PROFESSIONAL CHEF.
Just tell her what do you want to it.
And she will cook the most delicious for you :)

Okeyh. Just now when I am studying CHEMISTRY while listening to HOT.fm,
suddenly I heard a new song that had touched my heart
OHH MY GODNESS!
'doa untuk ibu' -that's is the title for that lovely song.
hoho. my tears is crawling out.
sob. sob. sob.  :")
okeyh. till then. see ya. 





DOA UNTUK IBU :")

kau memberikanku hidup
kau memberikanku kasih sayang
tulusnya cintamu, putihnya kasihmu
takkan pernah terbalaskan
*courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.net
hangat dalam dekapanmu
memberikan aku kedamaian
eratnya pelukmu, nikmatnya belaimu
takkan pernah terlupakan

oh ibu terima kasih
untuk kasih sayang yang tak pernah usai
tulus cintamu takkan mampu
untuk terbalaskan
oh ibu semoga tuhan
memberikan kedamaian dalam hidupmu
putih kasihmu kan abadi
dalam hidupku

ooohh putih kasihmu kan abadi
dalam hidupku

AKAK SAYAAANG IBU (!)

WINK: a big thanks to hot.fm for introduced me to this meaningful song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment