Wednesday, 14 March 2012

TEENAGE's LIFE (",) : Happy Appreciation Day !

ASSALAMUALAIKUM
hello beauty and handsome :]

Not sleep yet ? Let here a bedtime story from me ^^

Firstly, I wanna wish ,

HAPPY APPRECIATION DAY !

You don't know about it ?? How come ?!
Hehe. Actually. This is only fake !
For me; EVERYDAY IS APPRECIATION DAY .

Yep. We should learn to appreciate them who come to your Life's Dictionary so that they will feel proud to be appreciated .
Even though they come and go.
Just let them do what they want to do.
... and maybe. You'll also feel the same if they know that you really appreciate them

TRUST ME !

Please don't hate anyone because we don't know how many people out there are hating us.
Do you know ?? 

Same goes to me;
I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM WHO ENTER 
THE GARDEN OF MY HEART (:

WINK :: Don't be pretending that you don't understand what I'm talking about. Please be honest to yourself okeyh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment