Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Because I MISS YOU

Its always the same sky
Its always the same kind of day
The only difference is that you're not here.

I want to smile, pretending to have forgotten everything
Pretending it's nothing
I want to live smiling.

Because I MISS YOU
Everyday I keep calling you alone.
Now I keep calling your name like a habit
Again today.

I thought letting you go
There is no slightest nostalgia
No, no, I still haven't
I still cant let you go

It seems like I'm going to die, what should I do?

I love you. I love you. I love you.
Without even saying those words, I sent you away like this
Love do not give you determination
Only let you leave

I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY.
Can you hear my heart ?
My already late confession
Are you able to hear that too ?

I LOVE YOU  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment